My clients are represented in the purchases and sales of single-family residences, rural and horse properties and farms, large and small, and vacant land within the Greater Lehigh Valley, Poconos and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
You will find that I:
- am a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- am a member of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- am a member of the Lehigh Valley Association of REALTORS®
- am knowledgeable in all areas of Nazareth and Lehigh Valley and in the area of my expertise.
- stay familiar with current trends and technical aspects of buying and selling in today's demanding market.
- am unique in that I am in the top 1% of all REALTORS in the United States with an e-PRO certification. Click here for more information about e-PRO® Certification.
- have earned the GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute) professional designation from the Pennsylvania REALTORS Institute. The GRI Designation is a nationally recognized mark of achievement in the real estate profession. This designation is awarded after completing 90 hours of classroom instruction, covering subjects including contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance, and risk reduction. Individuals completing the program learn the fundamentals of brokerage and other areas of real estate specialization, allowing them to better serve prospective clients and customers. The courses are taught by leading real estate instructors from around the region. I have joined the select group of approximately 4,579 residential specialists in Pennsylvania who have earned the GRI designation.
I have lived in Eastern Pennsylvania for over 35 years, and, therefore, am quite familiar with the Lehigh Valley, Poconos and surrounding areas. I am:
- a member of the BNI® Wind Gap Chapter
- a member of the Lehigh Valley Horse Council
- a member of the US Equestrian Team Foundation
- a 4H Leader of a local horse club in Northampton County
- a volunteer with the Lehigh Valley Animal Response Team (part of the County Emergency Animal Rescue Team).
I currently own and ride a Thoroughbred.
- been a District Commissioner of a local chapter of the US Pony Club
- helped with the Handicapped Riding Program
- taught riding
- trained horses
- judged some small shows.
Having over 35 years experience in the horse industry will be a benefit to you by using my knowledge to assist you in selling or buying your horse property.
"I had a lot to sell in the Green Belt at the base of the mountain in Bushkill Township. I listed it on the internet and it was close to being sold 6-8 times, then the buyers would back out.
"Brigita McKelvie went out of her way to help me sell my lot. After about 1 1/2 years it sold.
"Brigita had to go to the township where the trouble was coming from and then a township meeting. She went way out of her way to help me sell my lot, doing a lot I could not do living in Florida.
"I am very pleased and appreciate all the effort Brigita put in helping me sell my lot.
"Thanks a lot!"
"We highly recommend using her real estate services if looking for a rural or horse property, as her expertise in that area is second to none. She's a gentle soul, with great vision into what her clients are looking for. She always delivers. Thank you Brigita for your continued dedication to helping others."
"Brigita is an absolutely wonderful person to work with and gives her upmost attention to detail when working with a client. We have been very impressed with her uncanny ability to market herself and in her professionalism. We highly recommend using her services in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania area and strongly believe she will give her all to market your property online and in print. She is a joy to work with and very knowledgeable about current real estate practices. She specializes in horse properties and does a wonderful job showing these properties off in various platforms. Her work as an E-Pro REALTOR shows on her Active Rain blog and her knowledge has allowed her to become a specialist in her field."
"Passionate and committed are two words that I would use to describe Brigita. While these words do not fully describe all the positive attributes she brings to her professional life, they are the ones that stand out to me. Brigita is passionate about her clients and committed to them. She is also passionate about horses and horse farm owners (and would be owners). This passion and commitment yields positive benefits for her clients. It means that she will focus strongly on your needs. She will work in a smart, passionate and committed way until you reach your goals. It also means that she will treat you with respect and help shepherd you successfully through your real estate transaction.Brigita is smart and well-versed in technology and she brings there skills to bear for her clients."
"I wanted to say thank you for all your help. It was so nice to work with someone who was so professional and laid back at the same time. You were never pushy or demanding, and we could go about our purchase in our own way. We have always gone about things a little differently and you dealt with that wonderfully. You always made the extra effort to meet us, even thought the drive was far, and the traffic bad. We couldn't be happier with our experience in finding and purchasing a farm with your help.
Looking forward to seeing you out at the shows!
All the best,
"I am pleased to say Brigita McKelvie has done a great job selling my property. I was well informed at all times. She is very kind and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to sell their home.
"Just wanted to thank you so very much for your excellent service in selling our home of 35+ years. You kept us up to date on everything that transpired throughout the whole process. And, the settlement could not have gone smoother and easier than it did. The family that bought our home was wonderful and we feel we left it in good hands. We hoping they have many, many years of happiness in it.
Thanks so much again.
Lois and John"